If you are on regular treatment, a request for a Repeat Prescription can be made by
- bringing your request slip to the Practice
- Patient access online request
- MYGP App
- email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending your request slip by post
- or by requesting it online – click here for more information
Prescriptions will only be taken over the phone for housebound patients.
Please order your prescription 48 hours before you need it. Do not wait until your medication has run out before you make your request.
If you would like your prescription posted to you, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your request.